Download the Survey, learn about it on this website, and share it with your colleagues. Start the conversation.
Explore the survey with your teammates to answer questions such as:
• Our team is performing acceptably. So how do we begin to take our team to its full potentials?
• We are consciously working to build our trust levels and team performance. What will help us the most?
• We are already an extraordinary team. Where can we go from here?
• We have conflicts, disrespect, and "undiscussables" causing tension for us. What can we do about it?
• The situation is out of control and we feel 'dysfunctional.' Now what?
Basic instructions for how to take the survey are included in the document. Please also access the Video Tutorials and FAQ sections of this website for additional information on:
• how to rate and score the survey.
• how to interpret the survey results
• how to engage a team in productive discussions about trust
In addition, check out the Team Trust Survey Workbook as a helpful tool to start your team development effort and keep it going -- and Reaching Out to Build Trust, a web-based tutorial to help you design, conduct and evaluate a one-on-one trust building conversation.
The survey is a pdf document that takes only a few minutes to complete, then self-populates your ratings into a score sheet that you can save and print.
Please Note: While you can review the survey as a webpage, it will not self-populate or save your ratings -- you must download and reopen the survey in a pdf reader first.
If you need a free pdf reader, you can get Adobe Reader here.
No data whatsoever is preserved on this or any other site. If you like, you can download a manual pdf version of the survey suitable to print and complete by hand -- simply access the link on page 3 of the self-populating version.
Should you have questions or comments please directly contact Dan Oestreich, the tool's creator. Dan has been a consultant and facilitator specializing in trust issues for over twenty years. He is co-author of two books on speaking up at work, Driving Fear Out of the Workplace and The Courageous Messenger. You can find more about Dan and the full range of his work on his unfoldingleadership.com (Oestreich Associates) website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.